Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Silent Ghost Is Silent No More!

It's here! It's finally here!  THE SILENT GHOST, my first Ghost of Granny Apples novella, is in the house! It was released on March 5th to much online fanfare.  This novella was released in e-book format only, so check it out at your favorite e-book retailer.  It's only $2.99.  What a bargain!

Earlier reader reviews have been fantastic!

Next year at this time, we will have two new Granny treats. In March 2014, another e-book novella will be released.  The working title is DUMMY OF A GHOST, and once again it will focus on Kelly Whitecastle, but this time she will pair with her mother, Emma, to solve the riddle of a ghost inhabiting a smart mouthed puppet.

Currently I'm working on the next next full-length Ghost of Granny Apples novel, the 4th in the series. It will be released in April 2014. It's working title is GHOST OF A GAMBLE. It's really coming along great, although I wish it would come along a little faster. Please!  It's due May 1st and I'm pounding the keyboards as fast as I can to get it done on time, but having the flu a few weeks ago and now a cold is really cutting into my writing time.  But I push on!  In GHOST OF A GAMBLE Granny and Emma go on a road trip to Las Vegas to help Milo Ravenscroft, Emma's friend and mentor, with a sensitive ghost problem involving his fortune telling, former showgirl mother, Dolly. It's going to be a wild ride through Sin City!

And let's not forget Odelia!

Odelia Grey, the feisty plus size paralegal, will be back in her 9th adventure, SECONDHAND STIFF, in December 2013!  When Odelia and her visiting mother, Grace Littlejohn, check out a storage auction, they never dream a body will be up for bid.  SECONDHAND STIFF is already available online for preorder.

And just so you don't think I'm sloughing off, I've already begun work on Odelia's 10th book.  The working title is MURDER BALL.

 So, you see, I've been busy.

Later, gator!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I loved the Silent Ghost, but the worst thing is that I finished it! Now I have to wait for the full length Granny Apples mystery! Urgh!

Bonny Grupe said...

I am so hooked on The Granny Apples Series and disappointed that another one is a full year away! :( It will give me time to devour the Odelia Grey series! So happy to have found an author that keeps my attention from start to finish!

Kriss @Cabin Goddess said...

I just wrote and published my review on Secondhand and NOW I need to pick this series up! WHAT an awesome find you were on Netgalley!